Does your company use SharePoint or Team Foundation Server (TFS) with a SharePoint Project Portal? Do you constantly receive login prompts for SharePoint?
You may just need to adjust your browser settings to include the url of your local intranet site.
In Internet Explorer:
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Click on the Internet Options menu link.
- Click on the Security tab, click the Local Intranet icon, and then click the Sites button.
- Check the Automatically detect intranet network check-box and then click the Advanced button.
- Add a wildcard for your local intranet website ‘*.yoursite.com’ and click the Add button.
- Click the Close button to exit the Local Intranet Advanced screen, click the OK button to exit the Local Intranet Sites screen, and then click the OK button to exit the Internet Options screen.