MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
mobile app development
eimagine strives to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations, and we have a proven history of success with large scale customers in both government and commercial industries. We take pride in excellent communication – with our customer, our internal team, and the end user – as the primary key success factor in every project. We use our Engagement Drives Outcomes methodology to meet our clients’ needs.
- Founded in 1998
- Certified small business
- Headquarters in Indianapolis
1. Enabling the growth and advancement of our employees
2. Delivering the right technology solutions
3. Giving back to our communities
Proven & Certified Expertise
We are one of only 85 companies nationwide to hold a Microsoft Gold Competency in Customer Relationship Management. The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) program is the leading certification program for validating technical experience and skills.
Our staff is committed to participating in this program, keeping
- Financial institutions
- Government offices on federal, state, and local levels including the Indiana State Government (Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Department of Health, Department of Education)
- Clients in the manufacturing, field service, retail, and healthcare industries
What Better Means To Us
to bring innovation and positive change through meaningful engagement.
From recruiting to interviewing to team work and project management: Be Hungry, Humble, and Aware.
To develop the Workforce, Grow Market Share, Improve Operational Efficiency, and Increase Growth.
Employees embody our #eimaginebetter culture by improving as individuals, improving as a company, and improving our clients and our community- our IC³.