eimagine Privacy Notice
Effective Date: (01-01-2022)
eimagine has created this Privacy Notice in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website, (the “Site”) eimagine.com. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through this site, including the eimagine website.
The Effective Date of this Privacy Notice is set forth at the top of this Privacy Notice. Your continued use of the Site after the Effective Date constitutes your acceptance of the amended Privacy Notice. Any amended Privacy Notice will be published on this page and supersedes all previous versions. Please check back periodically, and especially before you provide any personally identifiable information.
Data Processing of Usage Data
When you access our website, the following general technical information is automatically recorded: the type of web browser used, the operating system used, your IP address, the domain name of your internet service provider, your interactions with this Site and other similar information.
Data Processing of Personal Information
If you are requested to provide Personal Information on the contact form available on our page, such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, this may be subject to applicable law and only occurs with your prior consent. In this context, we will only use your data to respond to your comments, and to sign you up for our Mailing List. You may revoke this consent at any time in writing.
Data Processing Location
Any Personal Information collected about visitors through the Site is processed in the United States by us or by a party acting on our behalf. When you provide Personal Information to us through the Site, you consent to the processing of your data in the United States. The Site is hosted in the United States.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you;
- to operate, improve and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, or for archival and backup purposes in connection with the Site;
- to communicate with users via the Mailing List or in response to messages from our Contact Us page;
- to better understand how users access and use the Site, for the purposes of trying to improve the Site and to respond to user preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to users’ usage of the Site;
- to help us develop our new products and services and improve our existing products and services; and
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Site.
Please note that, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the Site, information collected through the Site may be used in an aggregated or individualized manner.
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
We may share and disclose information as described at the time information is collected or as follows:
- When you consent. We may share Personal Information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
- To perform services. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties in order to perform services requested or functions initiated by users, such as providing your contact information to our distributors upon request. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information in order to identify a user in connection with communications sent through the Site. We also may offer users the opportunity to share information with friends and other users through the Site.
- With third-party service providers performing services on our behalf. We share information, including Personal Information, with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them (such as hosting and data analysis). We may share information as needed to operate other related services. Please see Third Party Disclosures, below, for a list and description of these third-parties.
- For legal purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users, as needed, to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose Personal Information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- In aggregated form. We may share Personal Information about you in an aggregated form—that is, in a statistical or summary form that does not include any personal identifiers—with third parties in order to discover and reveal trends about how users like you interact with our services.
- During corporate changes. We may transfer information, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, sale, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated company (in each case whether in whole or in part). When one of these events occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to notify users before your information is transferred or becomes subject to a different privacy notice.
Our websites use the social share function (“plugins”) from the social network Facebook.com which is operated by Facebook Inc., Palo Alto, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identified by a Facebook logo.
For information about the scope and purpose of data collection, the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and the settings that you can configure to protect your privacy, please refer to the Facebook Data Protection Notice [https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation].
If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you have to log out of Facebook before visiting our site.
The eimagine website uses social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network Twitter, which is operated by Twitter Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). The plugins are marked with a Twitter logo or the addition “Tweet”. If you are logged in to Twitter, Twitter can assign your visit to your account there. When you press the respective button, data is transmitted directly from your browser to Twitter and stored there.
The purpose and scope of the data collection, further processing and use of the data by Twitter as well as your relevant rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the Twitter data protection information. [https://twitter.com/en/privacy]
Our website integrates plugins of the social network LinkedIn of LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as “LinkedIn”). You can recognize the LinkedIn Plugins by the LinkedIn logo on our site.
Our website uses the YouTube video platform, which is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube is a platform that enables the playback of audio and video files.
When you access a page on our website, the integrated YouTube player establishes a connection to YouTube in order to ensure the technical transmission of the video or audio file. When the connection to YouTube is established, data is transferred to YouTube.
For information about the scope and purpose of data collection, the further processing and use of the data by YouTube, as well as your rights and the settings that you can configure to protect your privacy, please refer to the YouTube Data Protection Notice [https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?p=privacy_guidelines&hl=en&visit_id=636994906286809481-1049371343&rd=1].
Our website uses Google Maps elements, which are operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Maps is a platform that enables the display of maps and location data within websites.
When you access a page on our website, the integrated Google Maps element establishes a connection to Google in order to ensure the technical transmission of the map. When the connection to Google is established, data is transferred to Google.
Our Site uses the Google Analytics platform, which is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics enables the playback of audio and video files.
When you access our Site, Google Analytics collects and presents data to eimagine for the purpose of site improvement.
The Site is not intended for use by children. If you are under the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Site only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
Consistent with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without first receiving his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Site and subsequently we will delete that information.
eimagine takes commercially reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect this information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include the use of an industry-standard SHA-256 Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificate. You should remember that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
eimagine has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. These include a firewall to prevent unauthorized access to our systems and maintenance of registration information in a separate database. Although we will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet.
It is important to us that you are able to access and review the Personal Information we have about you and make corrections to it or delete it, as necessary.
California consumers have the right to request and receive (1) the categories of personal information eimagine has collected about that consumer; (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom eimagine shares personal information; and (5) the specific pieces of personal information eimagine has collected about that consumer.
eimagine does not discriminate in any way against an individual exercising his or her rights under any relevant data privacy statute or regulation, including the California Consumer Privacy Act or the California Privacy Rights Act.
If you have any questions about your Personal Information, including making a request pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, or the California Privacy Rights Act please contact us at:
8925 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46260