Here are some ways eimagine does our part to be Green:
- Providing a recycling can for employees to recycle aluminum cans, plastic bottles, steel food cans, etc.
- Collecting aluminum can tabs for the Ronald McDonald House
- Recycling packaging and shipping boxes
- Mailing in used printer ink cartridges to be recycled
- Shredding/Recycling used printer paper
- Turning off lights and computers when leaving the office at the end of the day
- Making multiple cups of coffee per K-cup (if only the K-cups themselves could be recycled…)
- Riding our bikes to work (ok so only one or two of us do this, but it’s a start)
- Carpooling to the office, when going to offsite meetings, or going to lunch when possible
- Drinking out of reusable water bottles for water and ceramic coffee mugs for coffee/tea
If you want to start a recycling effort at your company, read my blog post for tips: Is Your Company Being Green?