Yes, you read that right, free! Microsoft Virtual Academy is free and all you need is a Microsoft account to get started. Too busy? No worries, you can learn at your own pace. Courses range from beginner to advanced and are delivered by experts. Some courses can even help you prepare for Microsoft Certifications. In Microsoft Virtual Academy you can:
- Create your own personal learning plan from hundreds of courses.
- Watch or attend live training events.
- Track your progress.
- Earn certificates for course completions.
- Print your transcript.
- Earn points for all the learning actions you complete, as well as bonus points for completing a course.
- Compare your accumulated activity points against top students in Microsoft Virtual Academy community.
- Get your questions answered in the Microsoft Virtual Academy forum.
Here are some courses to help you get started:
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications Jump Start
- HTML5 & CSS3 Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginner
- Advanced Windows Store App Development with HTML5 Jump Start
- Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Jump Start
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013