It can be hard to find motivation when working towards a personal goal or New Year’s resolution. When you’re trying to do something new it always seems like it’s easy to get stuck in a rut. In honor of the New Year, here are a few of my favorite inspirational quotes that have helped me stay motivated and get out of that rut to accomplish my goals.
- Yesterday’s homeruns don’t win today’s games. – Babe Ruth
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas Edison
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance. – Steve Jobs
And this last one is something my father once told me and I continually find to be true
- Don’t let failure keep you from trying. The biggest rewards usually come after the biggest struggles.
Happy start to the New Year and best of luck with achieving your goals!