At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team.
eimagine is made up of focused, positive and fun professionals who work on various large scale projects at our onsite office in Indianapolis, IN. eimagine is a creative software development company that has been providing information technology solutions for nearly 20 years. Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one of the 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Best Places to Work in Indiana, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a MS Dynamics CRM Analyst/Developerwho will be responsible for implementing and supporting CRM applications for clients of eimagine. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Please note, this full-time, salaried position is in Indianapolis, IN and we do not offer relocation assistance at this time.
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM system
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
- Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
- Perform data migration activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, documentation and presentations.
- Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication and basic project management skills.
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required.