At eimagine, we believe one thing over everything. We are only as good as the people we hire to join our team.
eimagine is made up of focused, positive and fun professionals who work on various large scale projects at our onsite office in Indianapolis, IN. eimagine is a creative software development company that has been providing information technology solutions for nearly 20 years. Founded in 1998, eimagine specializes in Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, custom application development and mobile development. We are a Microsoft and Salesforce Partner with a staff Certified Professionals. Recognized as one of the 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Best Places to Work in Indiana, eimagine fosters an environment of employee engagement, career development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a talented Business Development and Account Manager to generate sales and provide account management for State and local government clients. This position will be responsible for $4M in annual sales in new and existing accounts within state, city and county governments in Indiana. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Please note, this full-time, salaried position is in Indianapolis, IN and we do not offer relocation assistance at this time.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to understand consulting services delivery in order to describe capabilities to potential clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sales pursuits at the same time in different stages of pursuit cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain quality relationships with different levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of State and Local government including how procurements work, political sensitivities and environments, government drivers for change, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee quality and strategic proposal responses for government procurements.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required.